Does everyone have their dream to buy a Ferrari car or a new car as they wish isn’t? Did you have tried to achieve those dreams?
Here is the opportunity to become a millionaire and how to wonder if that happens with your website.
Affiliate marketing is one of the special mantras in the digital marketing world where you can earn money easily even when you are in deep sleep. Affiliate marketing is about making money and it’s like passive income where an online retailer pays you a commission for traffic or sales generated from your referrals.
To be clear that you going to build a bridge between buyer and seller where the commission amount is the profit from affiliate marketing once after the sale was done.
Many online companies that sell products offer an affiliate program and by signing up with the program you will get a unique tracking link. By using those links you going to make money easily and there are different types of affiliate programs that use different payment terms. It’s completely based on revenue sharing.
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products. There are four different parties involved in affiliate marketing.
There are two sides to affiliate marketing the product creator & Seller and the affiliate marketer.
Affiliate marketing is the best tactic to drive sales and generate significant online revenue. Are you new to affiliate marketing? Then here is a clear view of how the affiliate program works.
- Show an AD or link for ABC store on your website, blog or in any social network
- The customer clicks the AD or link on your website or blog.
- The customer is sent ABC store through that tracking link
- Customer will purchase on ABC store
- Affiliate network records the purchase and the details of the transaction
- The purchase is confirmed by ABC store, and they declared as a valid sale
- The transaction is credited to you and you will get paid commission.
The quick and inexpensive method of making money through affiliate marketing benefits you a lot. Commission rates may vary depending on the company and its offer. You’ll earn about 5% of sales initially and at the end, you can earn as much as possible up to 50% when promoting a class or event. No upfront investment is required and finally, successful affiliate marketing offers the potential to significantly scale your earnings without hiring extra help.
If you’re wondering how to get your feet wet in affiliate marketing here are the steps to do.
- Create/Start a blog
- Select a profitable industry and pick up the best niche for your blog
- Choose the affiliate products which you have the plan to promote
- Create engaging content around these products
- Drive traffic to your website/Affiliate post through Social Media Ads or Google Ads
- Use Email Marketing services to capture the email of visitors
- Create an email sequence for your visitors and automate the funnel
- Drive more traffic and repeat the process
Large companies like Amazon, Flipkart, and Shopify often have an affiliate program and also you can take a more direct approach. Search for the most interesting products online and reach out to the product owner and see if they offer an affiliate marketing program. If they don’t, they might be happy to set up an arrangement and offers you a special coupon code to share with your followers. Depending on the program, the affiliate’s contribution to the seller’s sales will be measured differently. The affiliate may get paid in various ways:
- Pay Per Scale
- Pay Per Lead
- Pay Per Click
The affiliate marketers are getting smarter and these are the strategies to be followed to receive a large percentage from an affiliate program.
- Take recommended & familiar product in an affiliate program
- Promote the products from different merchants
- Test and optimize your conversion rates frequently
- Constantly focus on your affiliate traffic sources
Affiliate marketing is an ideal solution for those looking to gain control of their income by focusing on performance-based revenue options.